State: New York Product: Melaleuca Membership Clear all filters (3 of 136 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
5.0
I love their products. I converted My home with their products because it helped my daughter's eczema(renew Lotion) and helped me with my asthma(ecosence cleaners), enough that I don't have to use my inhaler. Many of my friends and family are happy that I introduced to...
Melaleuca Membership
Pros
  • I love their products in general
  • High quality product
  • Cleaning products
Reason of review
Good quality
Tags
  • Personal Care
I signed up for a Melaleuka membership in June of 2011. After six months of trying many of their products I knew nothing was really better for the prices they charge PLUS shipping. I was signed up over the phone and called customer service to cancel the membership by...

I don’t understand how anyone can want to buy, let alone get involved, from a bunch of vampires. When you sign up as a preferred member, you must agree to buy a minimum purchase every month or they hit your credit card automatically with a product of their choice.

In my case, it was a case of vitamins for $65.64! I didn’t not order this, nor did I want it. That bit of fine print wasn’t explained to me when I joined up. I told them I no longer wanted to be a member, they told me I have to quit in writing.

Then I told them that I didn’t want the package, then they told me to send it back. When the package came, I denied it so it wasn’t opened. I received an email confirmation that they had received the package back, and that I can expect to receive a refund within 10 business days. That time came and went, with no refund.

So I called then, and they said I have to ask for a refund in writing. Seriously?!?!? The representative then said he can only issue a refund minus $18.00 shipping and handling charge. So yes, they want me to pay for a shipment charge for a product I didn’t want.

Now they and anyone else here, can say “tough, shoulda read the fine print” as much as you like. The fundamental problem I have with this…they hide behind the veil of “tsk, tsk, should have read the contract” knowing full well that most people don’t read it.

Real slick Melaleuca! Do yourselves a favor, change your underhanded business practices and fast.

View more comments
Melaleuca Membership
Thought we were geting ourself into some good products and an honest company. This company does nothing but scam you. Once you cancel your membership they make stories up saying that your membership was not cancelled and they keep sending out monthly orders. When I got...
#262055

I came across this website due to a close friend I was trying to enroll. He read all of these comments.

Heres my two sense. Everyone has the right to express, complain and so on.The bottom line, this is a business like anything else. I work full time and explored all other opportunities out there where I can create a part time business and have an additional stream of income. I have done real estate and construction.

Nothing wrong with either one but a lot of fees. Where else can you start a business under $300.00 or not even, become a customer and enjoy great products. Obviously for all the nay sayers this is a bad deal. Not really, if you want to run a strong legitimate business with no overhead, no capital and dont worry about liabilty insurance this is your chance.

This is not a get rich job, it takes time and patience. I dont know where Im going with this that I am writing but guys, seriously either you have a bad team leader, or your with a MLM which Melaleuca is not, believe it or not cause this is not a business model that "First one in Wins and Last one in Loses" Everyone starts off on the same page. Look, with gas prices squeezing our pockets, crazy economy and loss of jobs, the sky is your limit. You make what you want and how you want.

Go @ your own pace. Theres no pressure, again if you have been pressured shame on the enroller. I dont let anyone push me around and neither should you. Sucks some have had a bad experience but re evaluate your goals and re consider.

Theres never gonna be companies out there that are gonna give you that one shot pot of gold, but you can go after it and create it. Im rambling on while sitting on break @ my full time job.

Hope to hear some feedback.If my spelling is not correct, I apologize due to writing fast. Take care guys

View more comments