State: New York City: Albany Clear all filters (1 of 730 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
OK! I feel tricked! They signed me up NEVER explaining that I would be repsonsible for $70 a month in products and NEVER explained that I ONLY had till the end of the month instead of a month to make an order like I was led to believe... So I called to cancel my...

I am so very happy that I did not sign up with this company. I contacted someone offering a work at home job via the classified section on our local internet website.

The ad stated that there was no selling, no inventory and no money investment.

The job description stated that what you would actullay be doing was to help people set up their online shopping accounts. All you were required to have was a computer and a phone. Everything would be done online. Simple?

In the very beginning, this all sounded very suspicious. If everything is done online, then people can set up their own shopping accounts on the company website...they do not need my help.

When I did some additional research into this work at home business and from comments that I have read here and on otherboards, I made the decision that I was not going to get involved with this company. There is no way that I am going to give anyone my banking account information, when someone tells me that I have no need to worry if "I" forget to place an order "they" will place it for me and take the money out of my banking account. "NO Way" This "Back Up Order" policy Melaleuca has is a very poor business practice...and I have never heard of any other company doing this.

In addition, I was never told that I would be required to buy any of the products, let alone $70.00 per month or I would lose my preferred customer account.

In conclusion, I am not sure if this company is doing anything illegal or not. But I do know that they have some very bad polices and they are not a company that I would want to do business with.

View more comments