1.8

I ordered their new spray mop. Don't waste your money.

I think the product was designed and manufactured too fast so there are a lot of flaws. The instructions showed and stated to "insert the bottom pole into the top pole until it clicks". Well, the two poles don't fit so it won't go together. Then the solution bottle also keeps falling off so you will need to tie it on with something.

Poor, poor design. I'm finding that others had the same problem. No use calling the company as the customer service is very poor.

Totally disappointed. I just want to save others the frustration as well as money spent on a poor product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Mop.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Yes, I agree I have the same problems.

Agreed, for design. My mop bottle keeps falling off.

I also had difficulty putting it together. A rep from the company was present to give a demonstration and she could not put the mop handles together.

The reservoir also keeps falling off. When I remove the reservoir and turn the mop upside down to remove the mop pad, liquid cleaner that accumulated at the bottom of the mop falls out.

This is a very poor design! I hope these problems will be remedied and the company should replace the mops free of charge.

The company has a 60 day money back guarantee. Or exchange.

You can use the entire thing, beat it up...

doesn’t matter. You don’t like it, they will make it right.

The first mop set I received had issues connecting as well. I called the company and they sent me a new one free of charge.

They also included additional cleaning products as an apology.The bottom line, the mop was a brand new product and Melaleuca did not manufacture it themselves. If you call them they will honor their customer service policy and go above and beyond to make the customer happy.My question to you is, did you call them?

#1502077

My daughter and I both have the mop and like them. Mine was hard to connect also, but I found it worked well when I screwed one into the other rather than just pushed.

•Sounds like a Sloppy_-_mess.livingCloud.systems