State: New Mexico City: Albuquerque Product: Melaleuca Vitamins Clear all filters (2 of 32 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Melaleuca Vitamins Review

5.0
I absolutely love Melaleuca! I love that my home is healthier and the cleaning products are awesome. The renew lotion has taken away my kids eczema! They now have very healthy skin. The vitamins are awesome. I have made so many new friends and the extra money is great! I'll never go back to buying from walmart and products that are dangerous for my family. Thank you Melaleuca!!
Review
Product
Melaleuca Vitamins
Reason of review
Good quality
4.7
I love melaleuca! The vitamins make me feel better and they give me energy. I love that every product is made fresh and it's chemical free. It's safe for my children and my pets. Both of my kids were born with eczema and now it is gone! Thank you melaleuca!

I'm going to suggest for you to review their ingredient list in detail to confirm that everything is chemical free. I have not done so, but I am going to.

I question how they create scented laundry products without adding artificial scent (aka chemicals). I also question how their lavender lemon brite is purple without artificial color (aka chemicals). I know for a fact that lavender essential oil is clear, so they cannot say that it's from the lavender EO. I honestly do not know how it's colored, if anyone does know, please explain.

When I enrolled many years ago, I was advised they are the best of science and nature combined. It's up to our enrollers to inform us and not mislead us.

I have found a company that is a full disclosure company, they provide their product ingredient list for everyone to view and research.

View more comments