State: Nevada City: Wellington Clear all filters (1 of 730 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
I have been blogging with the Inspire Website, in which fellow suffers of contact dermatitis share personal experience- failures , success and advice not based on personal gain. One blogger has been touting Melaleuca, showed amazing before and after pictures. Then...

One of the great things about this company is anyone can do it. One of the bad things about this company is anyone can do it.

A lot of people think they have to be the pushy sales car guy that creeps everyone out. I hate that. I am so sorry you had a bad experiance. I actually have a degree in Environmental science and when it comes to just the products alone, they are really amazing and great for people with sensitive skin.

While I dont have sensitive skin myself, I have a friend who actually turned me onto this. She has sensitive skin and swears by it. Even if you are not interested in the business part of it, I hope you reconsider the products themselves. They are good for you and for the environment.

Either way, again, I am sorry for the bad experience and hope all is well for you.

Take care. Adam