Santa Fe, New Mexico

When I joined I was hesitant also but the products are awesome and i just fell into place from there.. I also wanted to let you know that everything comes with work.

I work very hard on my business but I only do it part time because thats what I have with kids and a husband. I have a lot of things to do that keeps me busy... I am very satisfied with this company. I agree you should look things up..

I had a friend that thought that it should do all the work for her and when she wasn't making any money she got mad and quit. She never did any work and then she said This is a bunch of bull.. But it was her fault not theirs. So I know from experience that some people will have fault with anything...

I make money every month and they pay without fail. so I am a believer.... If you are sceptical just try the products and see how you like them. I am also happy I can go to bed at night and know that my kids are safe....

With the money back gurantee you just cant go wrong.... But ultimatly it is your choice.

I hope this helps.

Comments

:) :grin I am happy that you are doing well with this company, but how bout if you check out my company that has been around since 1959! We also sell natural, organic, safe products which include health/beauty/soaps/and many more!

My website is Amway.com/JorgePucheta and we also have links to major brand name stores that you would shop at like Sears, Verizon, T-mobile, PacSun, and others which can give you a great discount if you decide to become a shopper of ours. You will not be disappointed at all and we are much more products than Melaleuca and inexpensive of course!

Check out my profile on My Life.com and Facebook.com as Gina Tsirikos and you will see for yourself! Thank you!