Eugene, Oregon
1.7K views

I walked into a friend's laundry room and the immediately got a headache and started wheezing. She was using Melaleuca Melapower.

Note the Good Guide Rating:

HEALTH This product has insufficient ingredient information. 4.0

ENVIRONMENT This company's environmental policies, practices and performance place it among the worst 50% of companies rated by GoodGuide. 4.6

SOCIETY This company's social policies, practices and performance place it among the worst 50% of companies rated by GoodGuide. 3.7

I'm not sure people want to put this next to their (or their child''s) delicate skin, let alone smell like these products. There are several Free and Clear products available on the market which ARE free and clear. Please think about your coworkers, friends, and the public who have a good sense of smell.

Comments

That is really an ignorant statement. I have used Melaleuca products for 6 years and my allergies have subsided, my cancor soars are gone, my eczema is gone.

my home is cleaner and I am all around healthier than I've been in years.

These products are absolutely amazing.

You obviously have a serious chip on your shoulders. Go educate yourself dude.

I have 6 children with dermatitis and psoriasis no problems with MelaPower or Mela-anything. They clean the house with all the cleaning products while doing chores and have no problems breathing any of the products.

Unlike every other product I've tried before using Melaleuca. even my coworker that use to complain when I would wear perfume or fragrance oils to work, now I use Melaleuca skin care and fragrances and she has no sneezing or coughing anymore.