Manhattan, New York

Melalueca claims that their company helps people make extra income for their homes... I don't think that's really the case..

Last year I joined Melalueca. Of how the back up order works was not properly explained to me by the person who signed me up. I recently I found out that Melalueca has been charging me for a merchandise that was not being delivered to me. I called Melalueca and tried to have them credit me back but they keep on telling me that they will ship all the merchandise that was not received and then I have to ship it back to them in order for me to get my refund.

Melalueca did not even excert effort in contacting me that they've been getting all the merchandise ship back to them for 8 Months because the address that they have in their system is not valid. They just had the pleasure of charging my credit card every month for merchandise that they already know it was not being delivered. I tried to call the lady who signed me up to help me out but never got a call back from her & even Managers in Melalueca are not very helpful, they keep on insisting that if they ship the merchandise to me, all i have to do is ship it backm to them and I can have my refund with no extra charge.. That's a lie!

they already charged my account for the product & shipping. Now they wnat to ship back the merchandise at my own cost? so how could that be a no charge to me?

I just hope that this company will stop pretending that they want to help people... If that's their company policy, then I think they need to revisit it!

Comments

I got involved in M, and I didnt get involved like many do out of being contacted by someone, I contacted the company and after speaking to several top distributors and explaining to them that I wanted to build the organization that I had done several times before and they were ok and agreed to everything. After I got involved these distributors acted as if we had not spoken for months at all.

They started pushing product starter kits and push, push, push products.

I called the M company and explained this to them and it was a s if it went in one ear and out the next. I believe the distributors who are at the top are killing this company and the company is to blind to see it.

I don't beleive anything I read in the comments section. Who knows what comments are really from customers who are satisfied, and which ones are from the melalueca company pretending to be customers?

If it's a complaint it's real, you can be surre of that. The reason I say that is because the people writing the comments (that praise melaueca) seem to have all the same writing characteristics.

I do not believe anyone who says that they are "WAY" helpful and blah blah blah. My husband and I are currently having the exact same issue.

The customer service reps have deplorable tempers, and we have even caught one in a bold face lie. Just yesterday we were talking to a rude Melaleuca customer service rep who put us on hold to speak to her supervisor and then got back on the phone with us to bs us some more. My husband only took 1 minute of her *** before he said that he wanted to talk to her supervisor, and her reply was that there were no supervisors in today!?!?!?!?! Did she not just tell us she was speaking to her supervisor????

It just goes to show that this company is a load of ***. Also who the *** says their company sells "ALL NATURAL" and "SAFE" products, when in big letters on the toothpaste it says FLUORIDE!!!!! I suggest people stay far away from Melaleuca. Also we returned the items and they NEVER returned our money!

They said our money was returned, but it was returned into the Melaleuca account!!! Not into our bank account. Even though they specifically tolsd us it would be returned to our bank account once we return the items. Also they took 61 dollars and change almost 70 out and only credited us 50 dollars!!!!!

They just sent us another package, and they are harassing us about paying for it because they were not able to take money out of our account. We cancelled the card, because we couldn't cancel the Melaleuca account. The reason we couldn't cancel the account is because the "YOUR OPTIONS" thing is a fake. When I can get to that (on occasion it is available) I try to download the cancellation form, and it gives me an error message and I can not download it.

So it is nothing more than a load of ***. The whole company is. The lady who signed us up never said that I would be charged 70 a month if I did not buy product. I can't always afford to buy from them because they are extremely expensive.

I paid 70 for toothpaste (with fluoride) vitamins a tiny bottle of shampoo 1 bar of soap and a small tube of pain cream.

I could buy that at my local store for 90% less!!! And get the same quality.

I enjoyed being a marketing executive with Melaleuca. For personal reasons and moving to a different state I chose to not continue.

Melaleuca is and does everything they claim.

If you have been disappointed in revenue as one seemed to say then I say to you, "Some people dream of success while others get out there and work at it." Seems like you wanted significant residual income without really starting a business. Melaleuca is not a scam, they are real and play by the rules while providing opportunity and great products.

I love how if you don't get rich quick, you say it's a scam ! It is like any other job, you have to work at it! It does make money I have been with Mela since July and doing very well, jus put your back in it and make it your passion!

To the person who waited 8 months: How could you let it go that long? What's the matter with you?

I've NEVER had ANY problems when I contact customer service, wheather it's a return because I didn't like the product or if I needed to add something onto an order after submitting it.Customer service reps are the friendliest and most helpful people I've encountered over the phone. More reps should take classes from Melalueca Reps!

I am curious why you would let that happen for 8 months. Why not change your address or send in a cancellation form after month one?

It is your responsibility as a customer to let them know where they should send your package. It's unfortunate if your enroller didn't educate you about the back up pack but I see you as being very responsible for 7 of those orders.

I burned my palm on my right hand, to the 2nd degree. I was in pain severly and knowing that i am a hairdresser I knew that putting my hand in water the next day with my clients was going to be painful, i knew no medication could help with the pain.

the following day My girlfriend who is with melalueca, put the melalueca oil and the gel on my hand, in about 15minutes the pain was gone, as for my healing by the 2nd day my burn was completely gone, i did have 2 big blisters that swelled but today is the 5th day since the burn and my hand is 100% healed !!!!!! I am in shock and i'm a believer!!!!I was able to continue doing hair and have no pain!!!!

It's like i never burned myself!!!!!! 5 stars melalueca :)

I’m sorry that Melaleuca did not work for you, but it really works. First of All, the backup order plan works, if and only if you fail to order your 35 product point commitment does it come into play, this is explained during the presentation and should have been explained by the person who invited you as I do.

As far as the 35 points commitment, I have NOT ordered lesser than 64 points each and every month that I have been with them. Second, like amazon, ebay or any other sites that do business online except for companies that issues RMA (electronics), shipping and handling are services rendered or you return you pay. Third, I paid $29.- to join Melaleuca for the promise of non-chemical base products and it did make my family healthier with Natural based products, in fact my grandson who had asthma for 6yrs. was healed just by using their detergent.

Added to that, the revenue sharing program has helped me, I made an extra $21,978. for a $29. l investment, if you calculate even if you spend $70 for products that you family uses which is not part of “cost of doing business”, we come out way ahead. And even if, I didn't make money, just with the deduction on my schedule C, it was worth it.

Value of products was my main concern; addition income was a pleasant surprise. I welcome any questions about Melaeuca which is now a part of me and my family as a Blessing.

Email me at: tony4wellness@gmail.com . God Bless!

Hi - I don't think you will have to pay for shipping to return if you refuse the package. When the box arrives, don't open it and write "refused" on it.

The Post Office will return it to the sender at no cost to you. Hope that helps.