New York, New York
1.3K views
5.0

I love their products. I converted My home with their products because it helped my daughter's eczema(renew Lotion) and helped me with my asthma(ecosence cleaners), enough that I don't have to use my inhaler.

Many of my friends and family are happy that I introduced to this company to them. I do refer people time to time but that's only if I want to. Its not an obligation to do the business. But it works for me because I can refer two people or three people a month and I get a check.

I also do get residual income. Its not alot right now because I just started but it helped wit my kids school supplies and metro card fare. I choose to get the membership because i buy on a monthly bases and I enjoy that they give free loyalty dollars. Plus the member ship was only a $1.

Right now i have 85 loyalty shopping dollars to use on this months order. I could of been a direct customer but the prices are higher. As a member you get 30-50% off.I started June and I made 570 dollars.I didn't even work 15hrs. I pretty much shopped for free and still gained money.Last month I use 40 loyalty shopping dollars that I gain just by watching videos that educate about the products.

Im happy I am a member and I don't see a way of losing. I actually gained more than I thought I will.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Membership.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Melaleuca Pros: High quality product, I love their products in general, Healthier products, Superior benefits, Cleaning products.

• Personal Care