1.2K views 1 comment

Nothing else will work when my daughter gets a horrible bloody red rash on her stomach or legs or under arms This is the only thing that will clear it up so we have nothing but good to say about it.She was at Military school, doing all kinds of basic training at Ft.

Bragg same as soldiers... She was crying in pain for this yeast rach. The nurse tried everything, took her to a Dr. and finally I mailed this tube of Melauca gel I ordered from a lady at our church.

It gave comfort with very first application and it was gone within a couple days. So we only have good to say about this product especially.

Have tried no others.Thank you.l

Review about: Melauca Gel To Heal Yeast Rash.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Melaleuca?

Comments

It would be helpful to know what year these comments refer to

Melaleuca - People often criticize what they don't understand. Melaleuca "So, you're on a website called PissedConsumer.com because you had a negative experience with Melaleuca and want people to know about it. The most common types of reviews I've found..." Read more Review about Melaleuca Renew Lotion from Dundas, Ontario Melaleuca "I just joined, but I'm canceling. I got my first shipment of "natural products" and the bars are sweetened with Maltitol (an artifical carcinogenic sweetener), the Renew Lotion contains Petrolatum..." Read more It Works - Don't break promises It Works "A girl I am friends with on facebook is a seller. She posted something about "the first so many people comment on my status will get a free wrap!". I've..." Read more Melaleuca - I hope you read this BEFORE you sign up Melaleuca "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more