Toledo, Ohio
1.7K views

So I was a member for 2 years. Product was kinda spendy but I was doing it to help a friend.

I thought getting a person to talk with you was hard but nothing prepared me for trying to cancel my account. I had to sent my cancellation fax 5 times before they finally accepted it, still sending me my monthly shipments and dinging my checking account. I finally get them to accept my cancellation. According to them I will get a refund minus the return shipping and restock fee.

I am so disgusted I just want it all to go away. But then yesterday I get a letter from them. Finally I think my refund is here. But no it is a letter congratulating me that I have a credit on my account.

Then the line that almost made me throw-up. They are going to charge me 10.00 every time they try to get in touch with me. No offer of a refund. What lousy customer service.

I am allowed to pay them to contact me. Since when did it cost 10.00 to send a letter to someone?

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Melaleuca Pros: Vitamins.

Melaleuca Cons: How i felt i, Complete experiance.

Comments

I had that same situation. This company should be audited.

And those people who blindly post that 'it's not Melaleuca it's the *** people' irritate me. Can't wait until they try to cancel!

Every time I have called Melaleuca with questions or to resolve a mix up I have been treated with the courtesy and professionalism.

This is the same for amny others I have spoken with. I am sorry you had this experience.

Years ago we joined Melaleuca and then cancelled after several years with absolutely NO problems.

Then we rejoined recently with a new appreciation for Melaleuca's great natural products, money and time savings!

Again, every time we speak to a Melaleuca representative we come away impressed.

Your written agreement with the company clearly stated you may cancel your membership only with a written letter mailed to the company headquarters address. Your email was not an allowable method to cancel your membership and for good reason.

Got Points?