Product: Melaleuca Vitamins Rating: 5 Stars Clear all filters (4 of 32 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:
4.8
For those of you who have complained about the monthly commitment, I completely understand but this should have been explained to you when you signed on. I have been very clear in my presentations that this is a monthly program with product point commitment and that...

I have to say you must operate differently than the "team" I meet last night. A friend told me about this new "wellness" program she is a part of and wanted me to come to a meeting with her.

When I asked her about what the specifics were, she was very evasive. She mentioned there being hundreds of products and implied that these products were more like services, as she referenced chiropractics, personal training, a fitness center, etc. What she failed to tell me is that her fitness instructor sells Mellaleuca. When I arrived at her house and was expecting to hear all about different dietitian programs, personal training options, etc., I felt Shangahi'd when a Mellaleuca presenter began a computer slide show.

I was mad. These are not my types of thing, and to be more or less tricked into coming to a meeting tells me that business doesn't just sell itself. There was absolutely no mention of a minimum dollar amount order. In fact, when they talked about purchasing 35 points worth of product per month, I asked if this was required, or if it only meant you would get the discounted rate if you purchased 35 points.

The response I got was, "You don't have to purchase 35 points worth, but you will want to to keep your account in good standing." What exactly does this mean?

I think the answer she should have said is, "Yes, you must purchase 35 points worth." When I went into another room, I heard the presenter whispering, saying he doesn't think I'm going to sign up. The woman, who sat perched right on my side the whole time, said, "Oh, I think she will!" This was the most uncomfortable, awkward "meeting" I've ever attended and totally an unprofessional / unethical way of running a business.

View more comments
Melaleuca Vitamins
Pros
  • Superior quality
  • No toxic chemicals and save money
Tags
  • Monthly Commitment

Melaleuca Vitamins Review

5.0
I absolutely love Melaleuca! I love that my home is healthier and the cleaning products are awesome. The renew lotion has taken away my kids eczema! They now have very healthy skin. The vitamins are awesome. I have made so many new friends and the extra money is great! I'll never go back to buying from walmart and products that are dangerous for my family. Thank you Melaleuca!!
4.7
I love melaleuca! The vitamins make me feel better and they give me energy. I love that every product is made fresh and it's chemical free. It's safe for my children and my pets. Both of my kids were born with eczema and now it is gone! Thank you melaleuca!

I'm going to suggest for you to review their ingredient list in detail to confirm that everything is chemical free. I have not done so, but I am going to.

I question how they create scented laundry products without adding artificial scent (aka chemicals). I also question how their lavender lemon brite is purple without artificial color (aka chemicals). I know for a fact that lavender essential oil is clear, so they cannot say that it's from the lavender EO. I honestly do not know how it's colored, if anyone does know, please explain.

When I enrolled many years ago, I was advised they are the best of science and nature combined. It's up to our enrollers to inform us and not mislead us.

I have found a company that is a full disclosure company, they provide their product ingredient list for everyone to view and research.

View more comments
4.7
I signed up to be a Preferred Customer nearly 20 years ago, and have not regretted it once. I think their products are first rate! Some people do not need a daily vitamin and mineral supplement; I have found that when I don't take mine for a short period, my nails...
Zavion

I am fed up with Melaleuca reps/preferred members ASSUMING everyone just fails to follow instructions or do their part.

My family returns to Melaleuca after a 20 year absence.

We had true before, but due to online account creation issues we did not follow through. This time around it took CS several tries to correct the issue and successfully send me an email. However, that fix was only temporary.

I spoke with Cs many times and thought everything was ok because they assured me it would be fine.

I got my account cancelled and it only took me like 2 months because Cs wouldn't let me send a written request and the website was not working. They got all of my returns items, but they changed their story to, "we never received anything".

Well I'm faxing my verification to my credit card company and ending that dispute with hard evidence since the company cannot be trusts to give an honest response. This has gone on for several months on top of my messy life circumstances.

I really don't appreciate this company or the people insisting that "I" didn't do what I should have done.

Maybe I should send the company a bill with my receipts for products I bought in addition to theirs that I could not use and for the dentist after using their toothpaste and call it even.

All of the above