Melaleuca, una compaÃ±ia que te envia productos sin tu autorizarlos ,te cobran y no te devuelven el dinero pues segun ellos el shiping no esta en los creditos, que ellos te dan , que te cansas de escribirles y llamarlos para que te den una exlicacion y te evaden respuestas
Abran los ojos y no se dejen enganar por personas deshonestas, lo que unico que buscan es enriquecerse a cuenta de otras personas. te venden una compania que es una mentira, una estafa, que no da la cara por que son unos ladrones.
MELALEUCA =COMPAÃ±IA DE ESTAFADORES Y TRAMPOSOS
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Autorizarlos Productos
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I received my order for Walkfit Platinum and the bill was $69.75. When I ordered them they were advertised as buy one get one free with other free incentives. ..."
- "We feel so much better since starting the Peak Performance Pack, and using the Viality fitness line 8 months ago. My husband has lost 50 pounds, so far, and says..."
- "Bought a No No Pro. Try it free for 60 days it says...yeah right. Try to return this thing when you find out it doesn't work and watch the games..."
- " I went and seen this person and was disappointed with the service also this person is a *** she has a arrest record to prove it if you check..."
- "PLEASE READ I hope I help someone else avoid the stress I endured with DHGATE! I think it's about time I express the POOR unprofessional customer service that DH Gate often..."
- "We two Hungarian engineers who travel lots. In Miami celebrating 15th wedding anniversary a Roomorama nightmare. Host email@example.com or Florida Luxury Vacation Rentals promised wonderful things. We followed instructions carefully,..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."