Dallas, Texas
2.5K views

Very sad to read some of the complains.

Because we really do love Melaleuca product.

My whole family use lots of Melaleuca product.

Mainly Melaleuca oil - its a holy oil we use it for everything: cough, ear infection, tooth infection, muscles pain, stomach pain.

Pain relief cream - back muscles pain.

Replinex - i took it for one month my back feels much better.

Allergy capsules - i only took it 3 times and it helped.

And lots of cleaning product.

Thank you God for this company!

I don't work for this company and i don't care.

But this is the only company i believe in!

Bless them!

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

I so agree! I’ve had a wonderful experience with this awesome company and all of the products that I’ve tried which is the majority of their line of over 400 products!

#1352029

We have used all thir products for years. Their teplenex, vitamins, phytomega and others have helped me tremendously.

I have osteoarthritis and before Melaluca, I was hardly able to move around without pain. Once I went on the Replenex I was able to do more thi gs on a daily basis.

I see a bottle of doTerra which to my understanding is not a Melaleuca product ??? maybe they've merged idk.

and how are you purchasing Melaleuca products and not working for them.

I understand you have to become a distributor to buy or sell the products. At least I was told I had to join with required monthly purchase of products at a certain dollar amount.

lnberezina
@Anonymous

My mistake!

Thank you!

Yes it is doTerra from allergies i took.

Thank you.

My sister signed up because we use to order from distributor.

It's easier that way for us because we order a lot. I want to say they do have amazing product.

Now not only my family use but my friends and people that we know.

A specially Melaleuca oil. I always have it with me in my purse

@Anonymous

You do not have to be a distributor to buy products, you can if you like but it is not required. It is a completely separate form to become a distributor for Melaluca.

Yes, there is a product point amount with the preferred membership (which is what most people sign up for).