1.3K views

All these people complaining don't follow the rules when signing up. I love melaleuca and have been a happy customer for 2 years. Some people commenting on here are clearly idiots who don't read contracts they sign.

Comments

I love their products and I'm alive thanks to one of their products. I had lyme disease and it almost killed me.

THANKS to Melaleuca I no longer have lyme, I no longer have organs that are failing and after my second stroke, the dr. said I might get some of my damages back in 4 or 5 years. Well within two years I had 96% back, and I don't have lyme anymore either. The science behind their supplements is the best.

NO ONE can match their results. NO ONE.

Thank you. You just showed me why I will not be joining and using their products.

You're a rude, nasty cuss. How do you like them apples? I hope they're poison and you choke on them. It really is people like you that give everything a bad name and everyone a crooked, pointy judgmental finger.

Take a look in the mirror, ya bloody dolt.

Everyone has a right to their opinion. Just.like.you.

@Elisa

Wow... extreme much?

@Elisa

what's the matter? your avon lady didn't come tonight?