Bisbee, Arizona
1.9K views
1.3

I am a single parent with a full-time job and some family matters going on. I have had nothing but trouble with getting my account set up and accessing the website.

I had to place my first orders over the phone without being able to look at the products. I was eventually helped with accessing my account and began receiving emails. The products were less than satisfactory. I had allergic reactions and could not obtain a list of ingredients.

The toothpaste literally stripped the enamel off my teeth. I was told there was a 100% satisfaction guarantee with varying return times. I had placed two or three orders and was not able to find any products I liked. They automatically shipped an order, which I had stated I did not want but it was too late.

I had not been able to pick up my previous order until 2 weeks prior and it seems there was less than a month between orders. I shipped back all of my products--many of them unopened. I sent back my membership kit. I refused the last package at the post office because I did not want to *** work and pay more shipping.

I tried many times to cancel membership and was not able to access online account. When I did get that fixed the option just did not work. I called numerous times and finally was allowed to email a screenshot of my written request. I had not received any response back and Discover was still charging me for their order as I could not confirm cancellation.

I called and verified they had received my request and the account was cancelled. They also confirmed they had received my returned items and could not explain why I had not received any credit on my card. I made a dispute with Discover and melaleuca did not respond for weeks. Then they informed discover that they had not received anything from me.

I wasted a lot of time and money. I got absolutely nothing but one shampoo and one conditioner out of hundreds of dollars. This company is no good. I have two confirmed deliveries of returns and currently I'm digging for other receipts.

I hope no one else does business with this company and gets treated this way.

People don't have the time or money to waste on this. The worst part is when you're talking with customer service they talk you through it and assure everything is fine just to turn around and say something else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Shampoo.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

SiddahLee

I would love to hear from you. I was kept up at night with excruciating tooth pain after using their Mouth Rinse.

I just posted a complaint tonight about it. I had used their tooth polish, too. The Mouth Rinse damaged my teeth and the tooth polish kept it up. The pain stopped the day after I ran out of the tooth polish.

I knew I wasn't the only one out there ! They refuse to admit any other person has had issues and act like I'm the only one who ever contacted these products.

They're not accountable to any one and do the run around with customers.

girl what don't u do arbonne

If you are interested in a company that offers safe, affordable products - personal care, home and nutritional- email me for info on Modere. There is no charge to be a customer, no monthly commitments and they have any app that makes reorder so easy.

They have an awesome customer service department and take back what you don't like (though I have liked what I have ordered so far!). Go check out their site- Modere.com- and if interested I can send you a code to get $10 off your 1st order.

Carroll Neal carrollneal@yahoo.com

I am still trying to cancel my membership and they still sending the items even if I don't want any. I will go to my bank and report that I need to change my card.

Then let them keep sending me their stuff... I'm fed up with them!