Minneapolis, Minnesota

Frank L. VanderSloot, CEO of Mealeuca has give $1 million to Restore Our Future Super PAC.

I don't agree with companies buying elections, no matter what side of the issue you are on. (However, I am clearly on the side of the democrats) In addition, a major reason why I wanted to move to greener cleaning products was to reduce my carbon footprint. It seems that this company is not interested in caring for the enviornment and people, they are interested in lining their own pockets. I understand capitolism, but folks need money to buy products and the answer is not Romney!

We will be cancelling our membership today.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Membership.

Comments

Actually, lorrie, malaleuca paid for a political ad that has been airing recently. States very clearly "Paid for by malaleuca."

Frank donated his own money. He has given so much of his own money to more charities than you could imagine.

A much larger percentage than his liberal counterparts. Ask your self, who has helped the less fortunate more?

Extremely disappointing. Being a company about the environment should mean not funding anti-environmentalist campaigns.

Unfortunately voting for Mitt Romney is a vote against the environment. This is the issue. And would be obvious to anyone who really pays attention to voting records and policies.

I wish more people who are pro-Republican candidates, really knew where they were putting their votes and support! This is the hipocricy.

i think its a horrible waste of money to give to a campaign with no plan......no matter what the ammount or who its from!!!!!and by mitts tax returns,he could afford this tab all on his own! :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

Just curious, is it the Melaleuca company that gives to the candidate or does Mr. VanderSloot give as an individual? He can give to whatever cause he desires, no matter what company he runs.

This company is ALL ABOUT the environment. Throwing around insults because you don't agree with the owner's political stance is ridiculous.

Look into every company from which you buy product, then, and cut out all of those that don't give to Dems. See what's left...socialism.

Dave, no personal attacks. If you & Kathlena read the original poster's complete statement, you would have read that she stated the following: "I don't agree with companies buying elections, no matter what side of the issue you are on." I don't care for either of the 2 major parties as an independent, and I'm not a fan of funding these PACs for either party.

Really? Get over yourself.

Wake up... ALL COMPANIES have a stance. AARP supports the democrats...

are you not going to get old? Good bye

How did you find out that they contribute to this campaign? I'm interested in knowing the details.

AARP supports Democrats

So sad that it's only when companies give large amounts of money to Republicans that any sort of uproar is heard. Companies throw untold millions at Democratic PAC's, and I guess that's just fine to you. Hipocrit