Vail, Arizona
1.5K views

Worst customer service. Please dont fall trap to their scam.

Comments

The customer service at Melaleuca has been so nice! When I have questions I know I can get answers from either the friend that signed me up or by calling the company.

I think you must have gotten mad about something so you're saying bad things about the whole company. That's not fair!

I would think a "friend" that told you about this company would not have left your side until your questions were answered and anything and everything was satisfactory. I have been a happy customer and tell everyone about it!

#932030

I don't know what problem you had but I've had nothing but good things to say about the customer service. Maybe it's just you?

#932036
@The real

Go sell your dream buddy! ~KK

kenklocke

I "Ken Klocke" built a Mult-Million Dollar business with "Melaleuca, Inc. Get this...

I was terminated with a phone call from "Alan Pariser" That was over ten months ago!!!! To this Day...

Jan 15 2015. No termination letter and/ stated reason for cause.

#KK #GoSellYourDream #BadMLM #Sickening #RawTruth #teflondons #melaleucaComplaints #PolicyTwentySucks #AlanPariser #TruthInAdvertising #PanderingToPoints #tort #HalfTruths

#lies #TerryDorfman #FrankVandersloot

#932033
@kenklocke

So you built a multi million dollar business and they won't keep you around to keep making them money? Sounds a bit odd to me. You must have done something unethical.

#932038
@The real

The witty ~ Need not respond to "Nitwit" coward who hides behind the veil of secrecy. Man Up! ~#KK:)

#932041
@kenklocke

Man Up or shut Up! https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=melaleuca+wrongful+termination&spell=1

#932043
@The real

Google "melaleuca, wrongful termination.... Einstein.