Bay City, Michigan
1.7K views
5.0

I began shopping with Melaleuca in Feb 2015. I have never had a problem with any of their products-in fact I LOVE them!

I was involved with an "different oil company" that claimed their oils were "Therapeutic grade" and I had been purchasing that company's oils for 16 years-until I found out that the other company just coined that name to sound like it was so special. Talk about not knowing? I felt so tricked by the other oil company and I immediately started buying my oils from Melaleuca and they are about a quarter of the price of that other company-and now I know I am buying "pure" oils. No where on the other oil company's label did it show me the % of what was in the oregano oil or any other oil..but I guarantee if you call their product information direct number instead of the ordering number at Melaleuca they will tell you exactly what's what.

I think the person posting that works at the oil MLM company and they are just trying to ruin Melaleuca's good name. They've been in business for 30 years and that speaks for itself.

Very happy customer of Melaleuca!

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

The fact that they've been in business for 30 years only substantiates that there were gullible *** to exploit 30 years ago, as well.