Loganlea, Queensland
2.6K views

Have been an Australian customer for over a year. We advised them that we want to cancel, and told us to do it online. We did that, and we're still charged. They told us that we had to sign a form and send it in. We did that, still we were charged.

After ringing them, they said we had to follow these steps again, which we did. Sure enough, still getting charged.

Complete rip off merchants. Have filed a complaint with the ACCC. Should sort them out.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I cancelled because I couldn't justify ordering a certain amount of products monthly. I love many of the products but don't need them every month.

Had no trouble cancelling. Sorry you did.

I don't know why you had such a hard time to cancel. Why didn't you call the friend that told you about it?

That's what I would have done! I am very happy with the products and am thankful to have been told about it! I have been told to call if I have any problems what so ever and so far I have neverhad any.

so sorry you had a problem you must have had a friend that didn't care enough to step in.

@Sandy

At what stage did you take that I was referred by a friend? It was by someone we didn't know who refused to answer our calls and help

#932034

STOP IT! I cancelled my membership before I fully understood the business.

I had no problem what so ever. I even sent back products and got a full refund.

@The real

Lucky you! Didn't happen for me.