Walkertown, North Carolina

I canceled my account in early January and my account has not been cancelled...I called and finally was able to talk to a rep and they would not cancel my account eventhough I had went through the steps to cancel..They said they did not recieve my fax...The representative keeps calling and harrassing me to buy product...I will never purchase from this company again. I cancelled because I donot have time to buy products...since the poor customer service and harrassment to defintely will no longer recommend this product to anyone...I will tell them to run....

Comments

Make sure the fax went through went you sent your cancel form. You can always follow up and call again to see if they received it.

I would like to temporary cancel my Melaleuca account, becuase i'm going home this month for vacation in our country for a few month i will call you to reopen when i'm coming back from my vacation.

Thanks you!

Merlina amado

just threaten them just like u would to telemarketers or that or change ur number