1.7K views 0 comments

I signed up as a preferred customer because I thought I was getting environmentally friendly non-toxic products.Did I?

Related: Melaleuca - DONE with this Company

I don't know. I couldn't get a straight answer out of the company regarding the ingredients in the nail polish, so I decided to cancel. I was told that my order had been cancelled, but was later told it was not cancelled. No order processed because the credit card had been canceled.

The company sent me a gift certificate for a back up order. Of course, the gift certificate cannot be used because I was not charged for it making it USELESS. Still, the company refused to cancel the USELESS gift certificate until it receives payment. I am now being emailed, called, and texted weekly about the $50 for the USELESS gift certificate that I do not want.

I asked if I could pay the $50, order merchandise, and then send it back for a full refund and was told that I could because of the company's 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee. What a monumental waste of time!

They actually claim that no one has the authority to stop the collection process.Melaleuca has turned a mildly irritated and somewhat concerned consumer to a person who HATES this company.

3.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Melaleuca Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $54
Preferred solution Cancel the gift certificate and leave me alone

Had an Experience with Melaleuca?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.