1.9K views
3.1

I signed up as a preferred customer because I thought I was getting environmentally friendly non-toxic products.Did I?

I don't know. I couldn't get a straight answer out of the company regarding the ingredients in the nail polish, so I decided to cancel. I was told that my order had been cancelled, but was later told it was not cancelled. No order processed because the credit card had been canceled.

The company sent me a gift certificate for a back up order. Of course, the gift certificate cannot be used because I was not charged for it making it USELESS. Still, the company refused to cancel the USELESS gift certificate until it receives payment. I am now being emailed, called, and texted weekly about the $50 for the USELESS gift certificate that I do not want.

I asked if I could pay the $50, order merchandise, and then send it back for a full refund and was told that I could because of the company's 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee. What a monumental waste of time!

They actually claim that no one has the authority to stop the collection process.Melaleuca has turned a mildly irritated and somewhat concerned consumer to a person who HATES this company.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to "cancel the gift certificate and leave me alone" as the author lost $54. This person is overall dissatisfied with Melaleuca. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Melaleuca.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Melaleuca to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Melaleuca?

Comments