5.0

I have had nothing but success with Melaleuca, Yes its a one time membership fee now of $19. annually.

They charge me $9.99 a month for my Business Reporting because I chose to do the business! And my monthly orders have been as low as $70. and as high as I wanted to shop! But I get the preferred prices because I'm a preferred customer with and organization of about 79 people some are customers and some are builders in the business because they see the opportunity with Melaleuca especially since we are already shopping for these items every month anyway.

So I'm not understanding people who are having a rough time with this. Plus you get Bonuses you can go out for each month, Plus you get Loyalty shopping dollars to redeem when you shop to get Free items you can use or share with the needy, so they can experience Melaleuca. Im loving this awesome opportunity! My skin has never looked better, I lost 62 pounds with their weight loss products and the Renew Lotion is awesome for my skin.

The Peak Performance Pack Vitamins are awesome! Giving me the Energy I needed for my busy days. The Make up is so smooth and I have never had a break out like with Mary Kay or Avon! Im just loving it.

Ive made a little over 16,000 part time just sharing with others. Love Melaleuca!

Review about: Melaleuca Membership.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Phatmomme66

Yes I understand, they got you in the loop too! There's no way any of Melalueca products work!

How much are you getting paid to lie to new customers? Melalueca is a complete Rip-Off.

you guys even make "fake" check stubs, claiming to have made several thousand dollars in a week..really? But you continue holding on to your full time job.

Battle Ground, Washington, United States #1355049

I have been using Melaluca for about 2 years and am very happy with them. I think the products are great, especially laundry products. If you use it as directed it is very economical and very effective.

to Sandee Davis #1366874

6 of us from My Group brought the Laundry detergent & not one of us felt confident enough to buy it again. First of all, it smells like the cheapest detergent ever & 2nd of all, how directed does it have to be?

One capful & that's still not enough.

But, I'm glad you're happy with them. 1 out of 500 ain't bad.

Shill by the company much?