1.5K views
5.0

I started ordering from Melaleuca about a month ago.I've signed up several people based on my own personal experiences with the products that I have tried.

I've not gone out and contacted anyone with the intention of selling them anything, they are coming to me to find out what product I am using when I tell about the amazing job something did that I tried. If they say they are interested, I tell them about the company and explain EVERYTHING I know about it. The company isn't bad, the products are fantastic, and the Customer Service has been phenomenal in my experience so far. I've called them on 3 different occasions and I've had several video teleconferences with people in the company trying to gain understanding so I know what to tell people that come to me.

I am very fortunate to have a great person to call on, the one that signed me up. If he doesn't know the answer to a question, he'll make a call. Sometimes he gets wrong information, but we quickly find out what it should be. No one has all the answers and no one is right 100% of the time, mistakes and wrong answers happen.

That's life. Some of the reviews on here are horrible and are clearly the result of the person not fully understanding the companies policies and procedures. Evidently they didn't fully read the contract, browse around the web site, ask any questions, or do anything other than complain. I've worked in Customer Service before and I know for a fact a disgruntled customer is very difficult to talk to.

They are not about to let facts get in the way of their perceptions.

I like the company, I LOVE the products, and I enjoy sharing my experiences with people.But I will NEVER try and force or persuade anyone to try something they aren't willing to try.

Review about: Melaleuca Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Melaleuca?

Comments