Livingston, New Jersey

Melaleuca: The Wellness Company. Melaleuca's line of cleaning products are perhaps the best products I have ever used to clean my house, garage, and automobiles.

From heavy grease and grim to the finishing touches on fine wood work and/or stainless steel, Melaleuca has a product that will do the job without harmful chemicals. You can feel good about using safe, effective and inexpensive products with less risk to those you love. Melaleuca offers a sixty day, money back guarantee on all of their products; you cant go wrong.

This finicky Dad is proud to recommend Melaleuca products to anyone.

Comments

I am currently a member and would be happy to sign anyone up in order to get these products. Just send me an email at: cabergren@comcast.net.

You can join for $1 this month and order all that you want and then cancel your membership. I would order it for you if you lived in Tucson.

How did you obtain Tub n Tile cleanera? You either needed to become a member or know a member?? Either this is a "made-up" person/situation or FisherQ is not very bright.

I agree about the products; at least the "Tub n' Tile cleaner". It is the best thing that I have found to clean hard water spots and "mechanic" stains from a textured shower floor.

BUT.... Where can I buy them??? I have to be a member to purchase AND to become a member, you need to be referred by a member.....

I just want to clean the tub! Can anybody refer me to an online site where I can just purchase the product?