Pocatello, Idaho
1K views

I am a melaleuca employee at the call center, and i just wanted to let people know how horrible they treat us over there, they just force us to tell people lies, and then when customer wanted to cxl, we just have to keep with more lies, also they treaten on us saying if we dont do what they want we will be fired, also we are not allow to give up much info to the customer, basicly i work for this company but since i know more than 60% of the employees work there for the simple fact that there isnt jobs in the area, this company is a scam, they just try to ripped peoples money, be carefull before getting involved with them. I hope this will help you ! honestly, Melaleuca Employee !

Comments

#1202962

I believe this person is a liar too. I have spoken by chance to a person who said that he went to college up there and that Melaleuca jobs were the ones that everyone wanted because it was such a great company to work for.

I'm a melaleuca employee and I can verify that whoever wrote this is a liar haha.

I mean, seriously? Everyone here is freakin' awesome. We tell no lies, so why are you taking sweet time in making us look bad?

I am a Melaleuca employee. The company is run like a Mormon sect, the management consists of (male) people who are active members of the Mormon community and have graduated from Mormon University over there in Idaho.

This leads to very poor HR management as they tend to press their world view on everybody and are unable to spot talent. They are very reluctant to supply information and data that you need to do your daily job or to develop your career. Criticism is non existent. The management style is very un-modern, the opposite of what is being taught in Business Administration courses nowadays.

Plus, they are violating laws and workers' rights whenever they can. One day they will overstep the boundaries and that'll be it.

Melaleuca company is great place to work. I'm new there.

Very clean place. Why talk bad about the company. They didn't tell me to say this.

To many drama queens. Grow up.

I've worked for melaleuca for one year, I just barelly quit, I'm gonna say this out of my most honest opinion, the company itself isn't bad at all, however I always thought most of the "higher ups" were somewhat fake, people always try to find a way to *** over and talk trash behind your back, management will look for any dumb reason to write up employees just so they could stay on their backs until they find some dumb reason to fire them, but than again what company doesn't?, and now last thing I want to say, the last 3 days of the month is hectic busy with all sorts of calls,mainly costumer service calls, and if you look around the call center all the "wellness" associates are doing absolutely NOTHING while all the costumer service agents are getting slammed with calls, management does absolutely nothing to train the useless sales line associates to become costumer service reps, and all they say is "we are working on training them" which means "we don't give a *** suckers we aren't on the phones!", so in conclusion all I can say is the job is not bad but the organization and the management plus human resources sucks waaayyyyyyyyyyy bad!

@former employee

that is very hard to believe eveyone is so nice when you call there and I have been with them for 3 months as a customer and have nothing bad to say about the company plus they pay you well over 20,000 so far

I also am a Melaleuca employee of 9 years. I am a Hot Shot and onlly help out in the busy as I do have a full time job teaching.

Melaleuca is a great employer as long as you do you job. I haven't ever had a problem with them and plan to work more hours after i retire.

At Melaleuca we always try to help our customers and give the best possible service! :)

I was a customer of Melaleuca for a few years, but I had to cancel a few times because of being unemployed and having financial hardships. These people that are complaining about customer service must be doing something wrong.

I get excellent customer service with them,it is easy to cancel,Melaleuca stands behind their products. As soon as I get back to working again, I will coming back to get their excellent products.

I am an Employee of Melaleuca as well. This person is the liar. Melaleuca does it's best to treat not only it's customers, but it's employees very well. We are not forced to feed our customers lies! This employee is just angry that he can't get away *** *** at work. Melaleuca also only has 2 call centers, total. One in Idaho Falls and one in Rexburg. People who are angry at the company are ignorant and close minded. If the time ever comes that I have to leave the company as an employee, it would only be because I would be moving out of the area. And in that time I would start up as customer. Melaleuca is a honest to goodness amazing company.

Reply: GOOD JOB!!! You said that just like I told you to!!! Oops... did I actually PRINT that here??? :O

Do you REALLY think a rep of the company is going to BADMOUTH it to a customer? All it would take from you is to call melaleuca and tell them what the rep said.

With all their money and legal resources I am sure they can come up with the actual transcript of the chat you had with the rep... Anything else you wish to add?

Melaleuca is the most honest company I have ever worked with, that is one of the reasons why I associate with them. Unfortunately anyone can get on the internet and say anything they want, true or untrue.

I would never believe something, someone was not willing to put their name on, especially as inflammatory as this is. I chalk this up to someone who is a competitor.

I too have worked for Melaleuca for several years now in their call center. I have worked in various positions within the company, which has allowed me to see all aspects of the company's inner workings.

I have never seen an instance of an employee being asked to lie to a customer. In fact, I have seen just the opposite. Sadly, several employees have been let go because they have chosen to be less than honest with our customers.

Honesty is so important to the company that it is one of ground rules that all associates must comply with if they want to continue to work for the company. I am saddened by this person's poor attitude towards the rare opportunity to work of such a wonderful and giving company.

In the sixteen years I have been a customer of Melaleuca, I have never spoken with one employee who lied to me, spoke ill of the company in any way, was not helpful or did not know the answers to my questions or how to get them. I have never had a problem with any product that was not resolved in a pleasant and speedy manner.

I love the products that we order every month, and the check that also comes every month.

It is an amazing company that could help every financially depressed area of the world, if only people would trust the model and work with it! Where else do you find business built on cooperation -- not competition???

this person if a lie if ur a true employee or were a employee then why dont u give ur name

So, based on these comments, only people with proper grammar and spelling can be employed by Melaleuca? Is an English essay or spelling test a required part of the interview process?

hspatz

I have been a VERY satisfied customer since April 2001. Since then I have called Customer Service quite a few times. Average wait time to talk to a human is maybe seconds. EVERYONE - WITHOUT EXCEPTION IN 11 YEARS -- that I have talked to has been very pleasant, very well trained in either how to deal with what I need or who to connect me to to get it handled with a minimum of transfers and holds.

In one particular occasion UPS flat out destroyed the box my order was in. It looked like Ace Ventura I swear. Among other issues I all I had of the Melagel I ordered was the cap and the smell. I got the delivery at 3:30 PM on a Friday afternoon and saw the damage. I immediately called Customer Service. The person in CS apologized even though it wasn't her or Mela's fault then we got into what was missing or damaged. I was on the phone MAYBE 5 minutes. Within the hour I had an email giving me UPS tracking info for the replacement products that Melaleuca shipped out free of charge. I received them on Tuesday 4 days later. These people are flat out AWESOME!

I actually ran into one of the call center employees on Pogo (game site). She said there what I have heard from every employee I have ever spoken to. They enjoy their jobs and speak VERY highly of both the company and its founder, Frank van der Sloot.

#252084

If you feel that the company are liars,scams people,and rips them off,and yet you remain to stay on! Guess you are just as a bigger liar,scammer,and a rip off artist as they are.Remember things you say may come back on you three fold.

I am an Employee of Melaleuca as well. This person is the liar.

Nor can you