330 N Capital Ave, Idaho Falls, ID 83402, USA
1.5

I am very disappointed in their sales tactics in NOT advising prospects what the initial meet is about. What is all that secrecy all about if they are legit in how they prospect customers???

Also : -cancellation experience after 2 days sign up was atrocious I am have a back up order of 90$ charged on my credit card???? What products???? . I enrolled November 30!!!!

We are December 2nd???? . i did not even order anything and shop anything and they are charging me for November full month and December .....NOBODY told me about the shipping costs...so if I would have been told that I would have to pay for full month of November and understood clearly about the monetary value of the minimum ( one person household ) I would have not signed . Now I received an email saying that I am cancelled, but the question is will they CREDIT my account because of the back up order???

Even though they still have my credit card on file...I do NOT trust this company after my experience. I lost all trust with this company .

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Melaleuca Cons: Selling tactics.

Comments

Your presenter needed the enrollment in November. He/She should've enrolled you on Dec.

1 instead...allowing you one full month to get use to the products that you ordered , probably in the back up order...but with a $90.00 charge you ordered more than 35 points....which is @ $52.00 a month and the shipping charges are $6.00. Then again they might 've added the enrollment fee of $29.00 to it. so the total would be $77.00 not $90.00. You were entitled to a full refund including the enrollment fee.

So you should pursue the refund. They'll refund everything except the shipping cost. If you've received an email about your membership being cancelled check your credit card to make sure the amount is refunded.

OR call customer service and inquire if you don't have your money back yet. They will tell you what to do, and if you're nice to them, they'll be nice to you in return.

you enrolled for a shoppong club and they gove you natural products. people say they are not natural weather they are or not they are better then walmart and target ect.....

whole.foods isnt natural at all. just sayin. and u dont pay monthly to be a member you shop for whats on your shopping lists its not 100 is 50 to 70 dependings what you want.

im out shopping weekly so if u r switching stores u save a lot of money .

melaleuca rock's