Staten Island, New York

In the last few months I noticed my Melaleuca orders taking almost 2 weeks (incl Sat & Sun) to arrive. I finally called and was told that they went to a 10-business day guarantee.

For years, I used to get my products in 5 or less. What this is forcing me to do is to anticipate long before I need product to determine if I can make it over a month before placing another order. If it weren't for the vitamins, I'd be long gone right now. When I need product, I want it fast.

No excuse. USPS priority can ship for less than $10 & you get it in 2-3 days incl.

Sat. Thank you for allowing me to vent.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Vitamins.

Comments

#203883

I am new to Melaleuca, my first shipment took 3 business days to arrive and I am in Canada.

Paul C
#203844

Hi, I have been shopping with Melaleuca for

over 6 years and I have not seen any change in

deliver times. I do know that know that in most cases, if Melaleuca receives your order by 2pm PST, it will be shipped that day. Otherwise it will be shipped the next day. I also know that towards the very end of the month it's very busy there, and you may see a small delay in shipping. The products are so

much better than anywhere else that it is worth

a little wait! Hope this helps.

kittykrane
#199162

Mine take about 5 days after I order, but one recent order took almost 10 days. That's a rare occurrence though.