I chatted with Melaleuca 2 times and emailed them.They made it intentionally difficult to cancel the account telling me I need to complete a form that is hidden on their website.

I asked them to send me a link to the form and they sent me a link to their website. I asked them to send me an email with the form and they emailed the same website link. I did a 3rd online chat and was told that I would get an auto ship for another month and charge because it was after 5pm.

Well if they had cancelled my account the 1st two times I requested it, it would have been cancelled before 5pm.Total ***.

Review about: Melaleuca Membership.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Melaleuca?

Comments

The form isn't "hidden" somewhere.Go online to the website, put cancellation form in the search engine and it will pop up.

Make it out and send it in, usually before the 25th of the month.

Do it in the first week and you'll be cancelled that month.Its EASY....you just need to follow their rules, instead of yours.

Divatress - Fake Bobbi Boss Hair Divatress " I never write reviews, but this one was a must... I have ordered Bobbi Boss Remy Natural from Divatress 4 or 5 times in the past. When I first..." Read more AdvoCare Isn't What It Seems Advocare "This is one of the most deceiving self-serving companies you will ever come across. It looks like a legit company when you first look at it. They have..." Read more Melaleuca - Imposible de cancelar Melaleuca "El problema es que no trabaja como las demás companias. No se puede cancelar y siguen cobrando aunque se les hace saber que uno desea cancelar. Nunca me encontré..." Read more Melaleuca - Best online health and wellness store! Thank you. Melaleuca "We feel so much better since starting the Peak Performance Pack, and using the Viality fitness line 8 months ago. My husband has lost 50 pounds, so far, and says..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Wynnwood Firestone State Inspection Scam Firestone Complete Auto Care "1. They choose something, for a fail, they thought the customer would not be able to check while driving or upon parking: a fool-proof scam. It has happened each time..." Read more Vitalchek - I recived a cancellation when I check my ordr Vitalchek "NO EXPLANATION, NO REFUND OF $45.00 NO NOTHING!! WHAT KIND OF ORGANIZATION IS THIS? I FILLED OUT ALL THE INFORMATION THEY REQUESTED AND THEY JUST CANCEL MY ORDER??? HOW DO..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more