I chatted with Melaleuca 2 times and emailed them. They made it intentionally difficult to cancel the account telling me I need to complete a form that is hidden on their website.

I asked them to send me a link to the form and they sent me a link to their website. I asked them to send me an email with the form and they emailed the same website link. I did a 3rd online chat and was told that I would get an auto ship for another month and charge because it was after 5pm.

Well if they had cancelled my account the 1st two times I requested it, it would have been cancelled before 5pm. Total ***.

Review about: Melaleuca Membership.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

As of the latter part of 2017, Melaleuca now accepts digitally-signed cancellation requests. All you have to do is send an email to myaccount@melaleuca.com with your account number (or a phone number that is associated with your account), a clear statement of your intent to cancel (such as, "Please cancel my account", "I would like to cancel my account" or "Cancel my account NOW!!!") and your typed name at the very end of the message.

The form isn't "hidden" somewhere. Go online to the website, put cancellation form in the search engine and it will pop up.

Make it out and send it in, usually before the 25th of the month.

Do it in the first week and you'll be cancelled that month. Its EASY....you just need to follow their rules, instead of yours.

to rltorlai #1437322

ritorlaiIt is extremely difficult to cancel.Somewhat difficult to find Cancel Information regardless of your statement. Go ahead, give it a try yourself.

Don't just believe it because you were told it was easy; I thought it would be too.You have to click on a link that leads you to another. Next you get an email telling you how great their products are, which I already know did not make me happy at all.You get a second email, after clicking on the link provided in the first email. You click on that link and it will show you the forms appearance, but it will print so blurry that you cannot read it.

Go ahead and use it to the best of your ability. Three office staff members and myself used two computers and two printers over and hour and a half before deciding to just go ahead and use the horrible copy.