Carrollton, Alabama

Melaleuca claims to be better than Sam's Club... This couldn't be farther from the truth..

First of all they sent me an order that I did not place and then they charged me shipping because I returned to sender..Sam's club has never done anything like that so to say they are better they don't even compare. They are desperate if anything..Please do not join Melaleuca they will rip you off.. Am I pissed?

That's putting it lightly!!!I will tell everyone I know how Melaleuca tried to scam me and how they justified doing it. Try customer satisfaction and this kind of thing wouldn't happen or simply be honest.

Comments

What happened to "no questions asked" if you decide to leave the company? I've been with the company for six months and am about to resign as I have not found the Mela products to work even as well as "the 'toxic' store brands" let alone better.

Glad the products and company have worked for you, but not all of us agree- so go on and sell your business and let this annoyed and frustrated customer alone... Seriously speaking in the manner you have speaks plenty for the company!

tony4wellness

Fraud, Scam or whatever people say really doesn’t matter. Or maybe, people don't read the “out clause” or terms and conditions before signing their name on the dotted line. It does not matter. Here are the Facts about Melaleuca, they sold over a BILLION DOLLARS worth of products, and people must like their products, right?

Pyramid systems have been outlawed in the US a long time ago and they don’t sell any products. Melaleuca has over 350 products. We are paid just for referring people to Melaleuca and helping them register and that’s it! No inventory control, no billing, no carrying of products. We are paid on immediate commissions with several tiers of bonuses and handsome residual income, how GREAT is that!

They have paid out over 2.8 Billion in commissions to regular people out there in the past 27 yrs. What is really great about Melaleuca is they genuinely want to HELP. This is Very Rare for a corporate identity. Helping people better their health; getting them out of debt; having a good personal life, so too in preserving our environment, is that a BAD goal to have?

This is more than a business for most of us. You would really have to experience Melaleuca, and when you do, you too would have fallen in love with them just it like the more than 850 thousand families that have joined them. Sorry, but it’s hard to find sad story’s telling lies here. What you will find are people’s experiences in how lives have changed because of Melaleuca.

A Successful Melaleuca breeds successful people and it’s not too late to join us. If you want to succeed and willing to work at it and if you think you are coachable, “We Will Help” because Melaleuca wants us to.

We are just starting; more questions, give me a call, Tony 408-771-0296.

In addition to keeping your preferred customer status (so you recieve the discounted products) the back-up order prevents you from losing your profit sharing check. if you forget to order in a month and didn't have a backup order then no check for you. God bless that back-up order if you are getting 2000 bucks a month in profit shares.

It's called a 'backup' order. You signed your name and agreed to be billed and shipped it, if you did not or forgot to place your monthly order.

They do this so that it keeps you 'active' persay, and allows you to meet the product min. every month.

If not, you can be a 'regular' customer, buy when and only when you want to, but pay a higher price. best of luck.

If you think you are getting Melaleuca products for wholesale prices, you obviously have no real world experience. You are paying a super premium, pyramid scheme price for mediocre products. :grin

biznurse

not so fast, I have replaced a RN income with this company, so yes, if one accepts responsibility for their actions and treat their business like a business, it will pay you like one.

Sorry it didn't work out for you. I LOVE the savings and not having typical toxic household cleaners in our home. After 30 years in healthcare, I chose to go green for MY home, pay wholesale, and ENJOY the many business tax deductions.....

Wishing you the best.....

biznurse

Very true Rebecca and Noni. Sometimes it's SOOO easy to blame others for our own errors, but passing blame rather than accepting responsibility is not going to help....

#320208

they are not the best company out there. i know all of you work for them there for you have positive out look...it has nothing o do with the product it has to do with the pushy and inconsiderate people that work for the company.

so when you are fed up with the BS and see it for what it is then you'll understand..nobody makes money but he company.

As a customer when you signup you agree to purchase products every month in order to recieve the wholesale pricing, in order to ensure you meet your orders every month there is a "backup" order that is created. You are supposed to personalize this order when you set up your account in case you forget to place your order you will recieve items you prefer, otherwise you get the standard backup order.

Don't blame melaleuca for your lack of responsibility. I myself received a back up order when i had gotten side tracked during moving and hadn't placed my order by the end of the month. Like you, i had not "personalized" my back up order, when i contacted customer service they were very helpful and willing to accomodate me in getting the products i need. After all they have an empty bottle return policy, which means if you use an entire bottle and are not happy with it just send them the empty bottle and they will refund your money.

Seems silly not to try and keep a customer that they want to reorder every month happy? Maybe you are the one who can't be trusted.

most reliable and trustworthy company that i have ever dealt with.t6hey wouldnt ever send you anything that you didnt order

Amen to that, Noni!! Awms -- you need to take responsibility for your actions.

They clearly lay it out in the overview AND in the contract over the phone.

Perhaps this was too complicated for you? Best of luck to you.

Melaleuca does not enter into contracts with anyone who is a minor. Therefore, that would mean that it is reasonable to assume that you are an adult.

As an adult, you are solely responsible for taking the time to read and/or comprehend what you are agreeing to.

You clearly didn't do that. Don't blame the company or anyone else for your irresponsibility.