Dallas, Texas

I signed up for Melaleuca in 2004 and got a "Starter pack" for about $200. I tried a bunch of stuff and didn't really like the products. I boxed everything up and sent it in along with my cancellation letter. After about 2 weeks I got a full refund and was on my way and never heard from them again. A friend of mine approached me a month ago and told me that Melaleuca was big on research and development and they're always improving their products and everything is much better now blah blah blah. So I figured I'd give it another try and I ordered another "starter pack" and he was right. the products are pretty good now. They're good for the environment and they're effective and they're priced well. I'm happy with them now so I'm going to continue to order.

The people on here that are complaining about how hard it is to cancel are the same people that go through the drive through at McDonalds and call 911 and demand assistance because their pissed they ran out of McDouble burgers.

some advice to those of you having trouble canceling your account:

Get up off your lazy butt. Press pause on the tivo so you don't miss any of your favorite tv show. Pack up all that good earth friendly product that you hate. take the box and walk down to the post office and mail everything back to melaleuca along with a signed letter stating that you want to cancel.

I know that's a lot of work. you poor thing. If it's just too much work for you then call your mom and maybe she'll come over and do it for you just like she did your whole states report for you back in 5th grade.

Comments

My last comment was in response to D.Rapelje. Not the original comment.

It is so easy to cancel it is ridiculous. I've helped 3 people cancel no problem.

You just have to print out the form, sign it and fax it in. If you don't have a fax machine, mail in the cancellation form.

What is so difficult about that? Why are you emailing and calling to cancel when it specifically states that you need to fax or mail the cancellation form in?

The agreement that all Melaleuca preferred customers signs states very plainly that you may cancel anytime "in writing" by the 25th of the month in order for your account to be cancelled within that month. That means a signed, dated letter or cancellation form is required. E-mails & phone calls are not methods of cancellation.

D.Rapelje

Your Comments Are Off Base Re Cancellation. 12 emails & 5 Phone calls is not what I'd call Lazy (All of Which is True)I'd Love To Forward you The Emails I Sent & The Correspondence From Melaleuca.

How About Another Cup Of Right Winged Talk Trash Cool Aide. Maybe You'll Wake Up Some Day & Not Be So Damned Hateful.