Winthrop, Iowa
1.8K views

I have been involved with Melaleuca for two months now and have nothing but great things to say. When presented the information it was a no-brainer for our family to sign up as a customer.

Love the products and love the service. In addition, I was shown the business side of Melaleuca. At first my wife and I were hesitant, but nobody put any pressure on us at all. We decided to give it a try even though we are very busy and were just having our third child.

It has been a blessing to be involved in the business. We've had so many friends join Melaleuca and nobody has had a bad experience at all. They all love it and so do we. We also made received a nice $3,999 check for our first month of referring customers and month two looks to be even better.

I cannot believe anyone would have had a bad experience with this awesome company. My best guess is that those who have had a bad experience with Melaleuca must have been enrolled by someone that didn't do a very good job with the business side of the company.

Melaleuca has been a great experience for our family both from a product standpoint and from the business angle as well! We feel very fortunate to have been introduced to this great company a couple months ago!

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

#1219645

It's a Multi Level Marketing Scheme, so indeed every "promoter / referrer / sales person" will be different in running the "business model". Using low pressure is a very functional sales method to build trust - which is key for this MLM company.

Melaleuca Reviews