Dallas, Texas
2.2K views

I tried to cancel my "orders" and "membership" for over 6 months. They refused to cancel it- saying they could not bare that I would be without their products.

I finally had to cancel my bank card so they would quit charging me after I canceled. They are a horrible company in that regard and unless you want to be forced into buying stuff- stay away. I sent them letters, emails, and their cancelation form at least 4 times. Finally I had to cancel my card.

They then call me and threaten that they will continue to call me until they get my new card information.

They are by far the worst company that I have ever dealt with. I suppose they are in competition to beat out AMWAY on the company to avoid MOST!

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Membership.

Comments

#1194348

No one's forcing anyone to do anything they don't agree to. If you signed on the dotted line and said you agreed to something and weren't listening or paying attention then you couldn't possibly understand anything and probably have a very difficult life on a bunch of different levels.

If you didn't understand the backup order, which you're asked to repeat the understanding of it before enrolling, then you just don't pay attention to anything and/or just don't get it. You can order anything you want that doesn't total 35 points and lose preferred status but then you're not getting discounts and free money to spend.

THEY GOT A HOLD OF MY NUMBERS CHANGED MY CARD GOT AHOLD AGAIN FRAUD STILL FIGHTED 70.00

That's kinda obnoxious. I have worked with the company for 3 years and have had customers who needed to cancel and had no problem.

I'm wondering what you didn't add into the story. How many years ago was that and did you speak with a supervisor??

They can't make you stay! There is something missing here...

Apparently this person has never actually had a membership with Melaleuca because all the statements made are 100% false! Most likely made by a competitor.

Melaleuca Reviews