Houston, Texas
1.1K views

We joined Melaleuca really for the safer cleaning products for my family because I have 3 little kids. Little did I know, after using the cleaners and after my husband started taking the vitamins, his asthma went from using 3 inhalers (including Advair) to nothing, yes nothing.

We have not needed his inhalers for going on 2 1/2 years now. And this has been a horrible Allergy year in Texas so I have been waiting for the asthma to sneek back, but nothing. So thankful!

I stumbled across this website trying to find the Melaleuca blog, and feel so convicted to share my story because I would hate for someone not to try Melaleuca products especially if you have any health issues because of someones negative posts. I will be a customer FOREVER of Melaleuca.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Customer Care.

Comments

*** poor customer service. If you're going to cancel make sure you do it last year.

@James

Not sure what problems you had James, but it's very simple to cancel your membership. Just fax or mail a note stating that you want to cancel your membership to Melaleuca any time of the month that you wish to cancel, and they will cancel your membership that same month.

I joined melaleuca 7 years ago because of acne. I had no hope or thoughts that my asthma would improve from using the products.

Four days after switching to the melaleuca products I realized that I had not used my rescue inhaler!

I used to have to use my inhaler 6-8 times a day. Thanks to melaleuca my cystic acne and my asthma attacks are are in the past!

#1202905
@Angela (Ohio)

Hi Angela,what product do you use to combat the ashtma?....thanks a lot!

Ernie from California...

Yes it is not just the cleaning products that we changed although that was the first thing that we changed over. Especially laundry.

But we also got everyone in my house on the supplements, because we know how they would impact the immune system. And now we are seven years strong with no ihhalers!

:) if you want to e-mail directly with questions feel free to. jessica@vitalityforlife.com

We are looking at joining Melaleuca and there are some of us who have asthma. Did the help with asthma come just from changing cleaning products, or are there supplements/vitamins that are helping as well?

Our asthma is pretty much just exercise induced. Thanks for helping!

#207007

Melaleuca Products and Tea-tree oils are the best, and I have lost touch with my previous contact to receive their products...if possible, please send information to jennwinovich@yahoo.com and thanks.

ps I hate Metro PCS, Inc.!!

#207006

ps I hate Metro PCS, Inc.!!

#206697

I have a friend who also has a child with asthma and since using these products she said he is symptom free and sleeping very well through the night. I am looking through reviews to see if this is something I would like for my home, I do not have children with health issues but anything to make them more healthy people is alright with me!

#205954

I too am a member of Melaleuca. I also do this at a part time business.

I have to say I joined back in Dec 2009 for the sole purpose of converting my home since my 4 year old who was asthmatic. He was using 2 inhalers a day since he was a year in a half old. Then at about 2 in a half years old he was prescribed singular. We were in CHOPs ER at least once a month due to an asthma flair.

A friend and now business partner introduced Melaleuca and after hearing the presentation I immediately converted my home. My first order was the home conversion kit. Well after using the products for 4 months I noticed my sons breathing had improved and we hadn't had any hospital visits. So I thought, could this be????

Maybe it was the products that I was formally using in my home and now with Melaleuca products my sons asthma has resolved. Well I played doctor, and took my son off of the three medications he was taking and today it has been six months and he still hasnt had any relapse and not one hosptial visit.

Thank you Melaleuca for the time and effort you have put into making exceptional products. I will never use anything other than Melaleuca products!

#201719

Glad to hear you like it. I do to and have been using it for about 3 years or so.

I have gotten my mom, my son and daughter using it. The detergent gets out everything, might have to soak first but I am impressed.