Langley, British Columbia
1.9K views
4.1

This company has many fabulous products but I cancelled my membership as I did not like having to do a compulsory monthly order and pay a yearly fee. I was a member for well over 10 years. Also found the shipping to be a little pricey. There is a lot of competition out there now for natural products and I feel Melaleuca's push for "doing a business" puts a lot of people off, myself included.

Cancelling my membership was no problem at all. Wish they would post their prices for non-members on their website and will say that their return policy is excellent.

Some of my favourite products were the Original Shampoo (great for a dry, itchy scalp), the Brilliance Lip Gloss (second to none for restoring moisture), very high quality Tea Tree Oil, the Lemon Solumel cleaner, their Body Spray (so very easy to use and effective with gorgeous, soft scents) and the No Work shower cleaner (also makes a very nice room spray).

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Shampoo.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Melaleuca Pros: Superior quality, Good for the environment.

Comments