Melaleuca is definitely a pyramid scheme.I found their products lackluster and was very unimpressed with their grocery selection.

In fact, I can't think of one item I found worthy of going back for seconds. I decided to look at their list of ingredients one day, just out of curiosity and found a lot of chemicals listed. I further pursued this by doing a search on EWG.

This company claims to be "Natural", yet what I'm seeing is nothing different than most of the name brand products you find on a grocery shelf.Do your research, it isn't a "wellness company" , it's just a business trying to pretend so..

Reason of review: Not as described.

To whoever wrote this.First of all they never claimed to be a natural company they claim to be science and nature.

Also everything is a chemical whether it’s toxic or nontoxic. They claim to not use harmful chemicals which is very true. And as far as compamy they are direct sales. I absolutely love all the products they work.

You really need to do better research next time.And know what is a harmful chemical.