1.8K views

Melaleuca is definitely a pyramid scheme. I found their products lackluster and was very unimpressed with their grocery selection.

In fact, I can't think of one item I found worthy of going back for seconds. I decided to look at their list of ingredients one day, just out of curiosity and found a lot of chemicals listed. I further pursued this by doing a search on EWG.

This company claims to be "Natural", yet what I'm seeing is nothing different than most of the name brand products you find on a grocery shelf. Do your research, it isn't a "wellness company" , it's just a business trying to pretend so..

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I’ll have to agree with the chemical part. Very disappointed after actually looking into the products.

Deodorant has tons of harsh chemicals in it and made my arm pits burn.

The shakes I used had artificial sugar in them. The makeup is the only product I really actually like.

The gold bar and the mouth wash are incredible. Literally can’t live with out them.

You must not have tried them long enough to give a fair review. There are some problems on the shipping of product but worth it.

And if you are trusting EWG you maybe should do a check on their business practices. You might find they are not as trustworthy as you think they are.

To whoever wrote this. First of all they never claimed to be a natural company they claim to be science and nature.

Also everything is a chemical whether it’s toxic or nontoxic. They claim to not use harmful chemicals which is very true. And as far as compamy they are direct sales. I absolutely love all the products they work.

You really need to do better research next time. And know what is a harmful chemical.