Omaha, Nebraska
1.7K views
2.6

Tried to purchase the luxury skin creme ($130 plus shipping plus an 80 point item) and attempted to apply my loyalty dollars ($18) and couldn't. Phoned customer service, transferred to a nice young man that I thought was in technical problems...not. Was told that I had to order other products totaling 35 points in order to spend my loyalty dollars.

Not only would that cost me additional shipping, but an additional $50 or more.

Does this make sense? Needless to say, I will never deal with them again. Lose a good customer over $18 that already belongs to the customer? Negligent Nonsense. But I was told that it is company policy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Shipping Service.

Melaleuca Pros: Cleaning products.

Melaleuca Cons: Shipping.

Comments

The rules could not be simpler. You must meet your monthly commitment (in your case 35 points) before you can apply any Loyalty Dollars. It's written in simple English.

When you pay the fee to become a preferred shopper it should have been clearly stated that EVERY month you are active you must purchase 35 points worth of products. This is how the company keeps track of their just in time production to continue to be able to offer products with top of the line ingredients at reasonable price. The loyalty dollars are given above and beyond your required purchase as a "thank you" for shopping.