4.4

I love the products and always have. Been a preferred member for over a year now.

Initially I signed up aa a marketing executive but couldn’t stand the extremely strict marketing rules, I do have a question to anyone who knows what the deadline is to make my min order Every month. I’ve never missed an order but sadly this month was horriblely stressfull and busy going back and forth to the hospital because my husband fell ill and needed emergency surgery. So I don’t have experience missing my monthly order.

Do I have till the last day of the month or just till the 25th? I appreciate any help.

Thanks

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Membership.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

I have signed up for certificates. At the end of the month I am charged $55.39 and that is added as a credit to my account to use at a later date.

That way I avoid a random shipment if I forget to place and order. Hope your husband is on the mend.

Yes, you have it till the last day of the month to place order.If you want to suspend your account, last day will be on 25th of the month.Hope it helps.

you have till the end of the month.

all the way to the end of the month. Actually you can place your order til noon mountain time the next business day after the end of the month.