Mount Laurel, New Jersey
1.2K views

i have spoke with 3 people, the 1st was telling me i had to do a bunch of paper work to cancel, so i called back and spoke with the 2nd people who was very helpful, after i told her that i was out of town and did not have access to do what all they wanted me to do. today i tried to use my bank card to find out i was over drawn, and i was charged a over draft fee, when i spoke with the 3rd person, i was told i would have to pay shipping fees, after he argued with me, i just hung up the phone, i have spoken with my bank and i will be refunded the fees, but did not help making me look bad when i tried to purchase something, i did have plans to return to melaleuca, but now i am very questionable ?

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

The cancellation process is quite simple. Yes, there is an official form you can print and sign, but it's not a requirement.

You can take a simple piece of paper and write your name, your Membership ID (or the phone number that is linked to your account), the words "I would like to cancel my membership", and your original handwritten signature.

In the past, there were only three ways to submit your cancellation request: fax, e-mail or postal mail. About two years ago, Melaleuca added two new options: the Document Upload tool (located in the Business Center section of Melaleuca.com) and the Melaleuca Quick-Send app (which can be downloaded for free from both the iTunes and Google Play stores).

I'm not sure what other "bunch" of paperwork you are talking about, but this is all you need to do.