Livingston, New Jersey
17.2K views

I have been reading through this site and am completely confused at people who have said you couldn't cancel. I know at least a few of the complaints here are false, because I know of at least one person who works for another company that told me they had posted on here multiple times. I think it's unfortunate someone does something like that here. So, in an attempt to try to clear things up, I decided to make a post myself on how to cancel.

My personal exprience with Melaleuca has been great. They truly do have some of the best products - anywhere. Switching to natural products has made all the difference to me and my family. But even with that, sometimes for various reasons someone is going to want to cancel - that happened to me once. For personal reasons I needed to cancel my account, which I did. It was easy. I should also tell you, 2 months later I was signed back up. I just couldn't go without the products. Most of the stuff bought at the store makes my skin itch and eyes burn. Life like that is miserable. But I'm off topic - If you ever find yourself in a situation where you want to cancel- here is the simple, easy, step by step process:

1) log in to melaleuca at melaleuca.com/youroptions, 2) fill out the cancelation form, 3) fax it in to melaleuca and YOU'RE DONE!

A FEW TIPS - If you have not placed an order for the month then you are going to want to get your cancelation in to Melaleuca BEFORE THE 25th OF THE MONTH to get it there in time to be processed before your selected backup order gets shipped out. Otherwise your backup order will ship this month because it will likely take till the 1st or 2nd of the next month before the cancelation is completed. (I've seen this stated clearly by the company somewhere on their sign-up forms - but in case you missed it, you now know.)

Make sure your information is readable on the form you fax in. They can't process a cancelation if they can't read it.You should receive an email a few days later confirming the cancelation of your account. If you don't get this email, follow up with the company about 4-5 days later to confirm. The company has great customer service agents who are very helpful. They'll bend over backwards for you.

I've known a few friends who have canceled their accounts and then regretted it later after they ran out of thier Melaleuca products and want to come back.

After you cancel your account, you can still buy melaleuca products, but you lose the 40% discount. Still a great buy - There are many people who shop this way just because they love Melaleuca products but don't want to have to buy every month.

You can return to get the discount by calling the company. You'll need to repay the customer membership fee, but for the 40% savings, it's worth it for most people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Membership.

Comments

PLEASE CANCELLED MY MEMBERSHIP AS EARLIEST POSSIBLE

he tratado de hacer la cancelacion pero ustedes crearon el sistema dificil para evitarla y forzar a mantenerse comprando lo que no se desea por mala calidad de sus productos

I would like to cancle my preferred custermer account and order when I need it love your produck just to much every month

Do not want to mess with auto ship.

I hate this company! I thought that it would be good to go with these all natural products but its too costly.

I was told i would save money compared to buying in the store. NOT TRUE. Their products are double the price of some items in the stores. Their cleaners suck, i have better luck with baking soda or vinegar and its much cheaper anyway.

Think twice before signing up because you have to fax a letter in to cancel.

You can step up everything online but you can't cancel online which is ridiculious. :(

Bap M
#419435

Melaleuca has a pretty good scam going if you ask me! Trying to cancel a regular order is not an easy task at all! Then they will run your "backup order" I had to send a fax in to the company to cancel which they never seemed to get. Hmmmmmmm.....

I like MLM I don't like Scams. I had to cancel my credit card to stop them from charging me every month and sending me products that I didn't need. I'm not saying the products were bad I'm just saying that once I have an 8 month supply of Laundry detergent, vitamins, toothpaste, body wash, and bulletproof pantyhose... I don't need them forcing me to buy a bunch more. And I don't know of any company that sells products who... When you call them and say "stop sending me products" tells you that you need to fill out a form and fax it in to them. I have an idea... how about you click on the computer where my order is and press the DELETE button.

What a bunch of scammers! DO NOT JOIN MELALEUCA! Unless you like to take advantage of people and make them order something every single month that they don't want!

I waant to cancel mi acount because i lost mi job

ITS TRUE MELALEUCA IS A BUNCH OF BS AND SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN FOR ALL THEIR LIES :p

I tried to cancel my a/c on Nov 2 but have noted 89 dollars taken from my account on Jan3. i have received no product to date.

please make sure you cancel my account.

thank you very much. 226-663-9213.

I found cancelling to be a bit more difficult. First of all, the Maleleuca customer service rep I spoke to simply told me that I could download the form from their website.

True, but he did not mention the "Myoptions" tag needed to find it, and searching their website is useless. I found it through this site. after giving up on their site and trying to Google for it. I then sent them their form, and still received an order the next month.

I had told them by phone not to send anymore, I sent them their form, and they still sent stuff.

Now I have to resort to sending it by the more expensive registered mail to get a receipt for the delivery, as well as paying shipping both ways for the products I did not want.

My attitude about this company had been that it was not bad, just not for me. Now I feel it is a scam.

I'm so glad that I found your instructions on how to "cancel". I like some of the products but also realize that I can be much more cost effective by using coupons and watching sales.

The sad things is, I searched melaleuca's website to find out how to cancel and never saw the link you posted anywhere! They definitely don't make it as easy to cancel as they made it to sign up :(

YEA I HAD IT GOT DER PRODUCTS & LIKED ONLY DA CLEANING STUFF EVERYTHING ELSE I DDNT LIKE DA SHAMPOO SUCKED IT MADE MY HAIR DRY & SO DD DA SOAP FOR MY BODY,&I GOT DA MOST EXPENSIVE VALUE PACK & DDNT MAKE ANYMONEY DDNT GET HELP FROM DA PERSON WHO SIGNED ME UP,& ALL I MADE WAS $30 IN 2 MNTHS,& EVERYONE WHO I SIGNED UP ARE NOW CANCELLING I WAS ALL ON MY OWN IT SUCKED DDNT REALLY GET DA HELP I WAS TLD I WAS GANA GET & DAT WAS FRM A FAMILY MEMBR & DER MAKING MONEY OUTA ME & IM MAKING NUTHING, & IT WAS HARD TO GET PEOPLE IN BCAUZ DA PRODUCTS WERE WAY TO EXPENSIVE!!!IM CANCELLING & I CNT FIND DA *** FORM ANYWHERE I EVEN WENT TO DAT SITE MELALEUCA/YOUROPTIONS & DER WAS NUTHING ONLY FOR ME TO GIVE DEM A TIME FOR DEM TO CALL ME!!!....

#391930

solo quiero que me cancelen mi cuenta no me gustaron los productos,

Je veux une formule pour annuler mon contract avec Mélaluca.

merci

Please cancel my contract becouse iam living on thi island, I hope i dont have any biling upon you receive of my comment.

Tanx;

FM

I find it comforting that this "pissed" website has so many positive comments for the company on it.I think I'll try it :)

Refer to A. Melaleuca does offer from time to time a discount sign up fee. Mine was $1.00

Refer to B. You can sign up through a third party (Called an enroller) and their website and everything is stated clearly.

Refer to C. When you fax to Melaleuca, they have an automatic Fax receipt faxed back to you immediately.

So go ahead and try them. Call me 352-897-0530 and I will help you.

Just to clarify one thing. Melaleuca is not an autoship. An autoship is when you get the same products sent to you every month. e.g. some companies send the same bottles of juice to you every month.

Melaleuca has a "back-up" order which ONLY kicks in if you do not place your personal order that month. The back-up order can be pre-chosen by you so you can get products that you like.

Just want to make that clear. Thanks

Melaleuca Reviews