Livingston, New Jersey
17.1K views

I have been reading through this site and am completely confused at people who have said you couldn't cancel. I know at least a few of the complaints here are false, because I know of at least one person who works for another company that told me they had posted on here multiple times. I think it's unfortunate someone does something like that here. So, in an attempt to try to clear things up, I decided to make a post myself on how to cancel.

My personal exprience with Melaleuca has been great. They truly do have some of the best products - anywhere. Switching to natural products has made all the difference to me and my family. But even with that, sometimes for various reasons someone is going to want to cancel - that happened to me once. For personal reasons I needed to cancel my account, which I did. It was easy. I should also tell you, 2 months later I was signed back up. I just couldn't go without the products. Most of the stuff bought at the store makes my skin itch and eyes burn. Life like that is miserable. But I'm off topic - If you ever find yourself in a situation where you want to cancel- here is the simple, easy, step by step process:

1) log in to melaleuca at melaleuca.com/youroptions, 2) fill out the cancelation form, 3) fax it in to melaleuca and YOU'RE DONE!

A FEW TIPS - If you have not placed an order for the month then you are going to want to get your cancelation in to Melaleuca BEFORE THE 25th OF THE MONTH to get it there in time to be processed before your selected backup order gets shipped out. Otherwise your backup order will ship this month because it will likely take till the 1st or 2nd of the next month before the cancelation is completed. (I've seen this stated clearly by the company somewhere on their sign-up forms - but in case you missed it, you now know.)

Make sure your information is readable on the form you fax in. They can't process a cancelation if they can't read it.You should receive an email a few days later confirming the cancelation of your account. If you don't get this email, follow up with the company about 4-5 days later to confirm. The company has great customer service agents who are very helpful. They'll bend over backwards for you.

I've known a few friends who have canceled their accounts and then regretted it later after they ran out of thier Melaleuca products and want to come back.

After you cancel your account, you can still buy melaleuca products, but you lose the 40% discount. Still a great buy - There are many people who shop this way just because they love Melaleuca products but don't want to have to buy every month.

You can return to get the discount by calling the company. You'll need to repay the customer membership fee, but for the 40% savings, it's worth it for most people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Membership.

Comments

PLEASE CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP I DID NOT ORDER ANY OF YOUR PRODUCTS & I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP ASAP I CANNOT AFFORD YOUR PRODUCTS EVERY MONTH & PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY BACK INTO MY ACCT ASAP MENBERSHIP ID 72751851

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANYMORE YOUR PRODUCT MELALEUCA,I DID NOT ORDER ANY PRODUCt. I CAN'T AFFORD TO CONTINUE YOUR PRODUCT, STILL I WANT TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP. My Account or member ID#72761921.

HI there,

Sorry to say I cannot tolerate the product Procex, and Procex plus, the whole reason I joined. I don't mind your other products, but not enough to continue in this program, I can't handle the added stress of worrying I will be sent something if you don't hear from me by a certain date. You may hear from me another time when it's right for me , but as it stands right now I have to cancel, sorry.

Thanks, Marianne

estoy cancelando mi cuenta *** melaleuca porque ya no puedo pagar la cuota mensual devido ami situacion economica mi # de cuenta es o membrecia 66593433 gracias

I cannot seem to find the letter that is required to cancel my membership. I was assured that is as easy as 1-2-3, but I cannot seem to access it.

Would you help me please, as I need to fax the letter in by tomorrow. Thank you.

i do not want to get anymore melaleuca products. please cancel my membership.

OCT,13,2012

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANYMORE YOUR PRODUCT MELALEUCA,I DID NOT ORDER ANY PRODUCT SINCE I AM YOUR MEMBER I CAN'T AFFORD TO CONTINUE YOUR PRODUCT, STILL I WANT TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP.

SINCERELY YOURS,

MARIA GERODIAZ

7457 SHOWY CT LAS VEGAS NV.89149

solo quiero cancelar mi cuenta no me hicieron bien los productos y no tengo dinero para seguir comprando

We need to cancel our Melaleuca membership due to some financial hardship as of September 2012.

I need to cancel my account customer #63229481

I can't afford to continue. I do love your products. I still need to cancel as of Sept, 2012. Please do not send me any more products,

Sincerely,

Joan Frink

33 tyler Hill Rd

Vernon, VT, 05354

please cancelled my membership as earliest possible

Melaleuca sucks. They make it very hard to cancel.

Log into their website, and look for the word "cancel" you won't find it, they say "suspend benefits", you have to print out a freeking PDF and FAX it into them in order to cancel.

I am on my second time doing so, I just get automatically billed after I already sent in my fax to request they cancel, my balance was low so it overdrafted me. Melaeuca sucks.

I want to cancel my Melaleuca account due to financial situations. I see the product is good but I cannot afford it.

I would like to cancel my membership to Melaleuca. Only because of my financial situation. Melaleuca is a very good product.

I do not want to get anymore Melaleuca products,please cancel my membership AS EARLIEST POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!! VERY INCOVENIENCE SERVICE WITH THE CANCELATION POLICY......TERRIBLE!!!!DISAPPONTED....

I do not want to get anymore melaluca products, please cancell my membership.

No se metan porque esto es un fraude y aparte es una trampa, no puedes cancelar, no puedes hacer nada y te siguen cobrando por productos que no valen tu dinero.

No se inscriban