1.9K views

I just got off the phone with Melaleuca. I've been a loyal and even promotional customer for 3 years at at least.

I got to the point where I wasn't using enough of their products to meet my minimum required purchase so I decided to cancel.

Well, you can't just cancel your account. You have to physically call them. Then when you make the phone call, they have to send you yet another email that you have to sign and print out and fax back to them in order to cancel your account.

If I had it to do over, I would have just stuck with buying my products at Target.

Live and learn. I am now DONE with all of these stupid multilevel marketing companies.

Review about: Melaleuca Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

For me they very clearly stated in the initial sign-up call that you must cancel in writing. Of course canceling in writing will take longer than just a call in, but in my experience it isn’t a factor they hide from you.

It is very easy to cancel a melaleuca account, I have done it myself, I did not have any issues at all, they simply require it in writing.