2.9K views

i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was a shipping charge.the customer service agent said that it's too late "the package is already at UPS and it will cost you $10 to return it".

i asked for a tracking number (to see if its even true that UPS got it) she said its not available.

when i asked if she can maybe call the driver that is bringing it to UPS she said she cant, its too late.now to cancel my account i need to check off 20 boxes saying how i acknowledge that i'm losing "all these benefits" then i need to print a form and not only sign I NEED TO GET MY WIFE TO SIGN TOO" THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD - AND ALSO THE FIRST BAD REVIEW I HAVE EVER DONE

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Melaleuca and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about all services period from Melaleuca was service - customer experience and dishonesty Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Melaleuca.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Melaleuca to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Melaleuca?

Comments

Phatmomme66

I'm contacting the BBB because just like this has happened to me & a few family members, it's happening too often. Melaleuca is a Rip-Off! The reps talk a good game, but they're all liars & thieves.

to Phatmomme66 #1361144

You are very mistaken. Not a ripoff at all.

to Phatmomme66 #1383795

I agree, I was annoyed that my husband, who has nothing to do with my account had to sign. Why can't you just cancel over the phone like you can everything else!?! Just to delay the process and take more money!

Fairport, New York, United States #1248611

If you return it to the UPS driver or a UPS store without opening it, it will be returned to the sender at their cost, not yours. Also, if you used a credit card and have a problem, let them resolve it. Tell them it was returned to the vendor unopened and you want a charge refund.

to Anonymous Norwalk, Connecticut, United States #1249043