Katy, Texas
2K views

Must pay a fee to earn the right to purchase from them,

You must spend a monthly minimum to maintain membership, Or If you don't place your monthly order they will send an order to you anyway rather than loose an open wallet.

My presenter was constantly comparing the company to a grocery store but better because we pay you if you refer a new customer.

(I say worse because I don't have to pay a fee to buy groceries and if I forget to shop the grocery store will never just charge me my normal monthly amount just because)

All this for far inferior products. My 12X shower cleaner couldn't even clean soap *** off the glass door and didnt make the slightest difference in mildew mold or rust stains.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Sales Representative.

Comments

US395

There is a membership ship, just like Costco. Melaleuca's is $19/year and it's refundable.

You don't need to order monthly. You can be a non-preferred customer and order when you like. You won't receive the 30-50% discount that preferred customers get.

You can suspend your preferred customer membership anytime you like. If you didn't like the products, you can return them for a full refund, no questions asked.