Melaleuca is great. I've used the products since the mid 90's, my mother, my wife, my kids, and my friends all love the products.

No company is perfect, but Melaleuca is one of the best I've ever bought from. Their business model allows more money for research and development for each of their products - not paying for million dollar ad campaigns. So I get higher-quality, safer and cost-effective products than I do at the stores. I don't make huge amounts of money with the company.

I've known of no other company to reward my family with cash/credit for using their products other than Melaleuca. Everyone uses these kinds of household products, might as well use better ones.

Comments

Site the articles please. I don't think you will because I don't think they exist.

Please be careful. Only state the truth, not the truth as you want to see it.

Anonymous Oct 01

I don't know where you got these information but the research you are taking about is done on dogs and rats. I don't believe such senseless act is ethical. I use to be their customer too , for years, until I find out the truth about them.

@Anonymous

Hello Anonymous: would you please let me know where did you find the info that they research on dogs and rats? I would love to read it. Thanks!