Roxboro, North Carolina
1.2K views

THEY ARE A SCAM COMPANY TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE SPEND THERE HARD EARNED MONEY FOR THERE PURPOSE I CANCELLED MY ORDER IN ENOUGH TIME AND THEY STILL CHARGED MY ACCOUNT $65 PLEASE DON'T DO IT. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

This company is horrible and should be banned from using people the way they do..

this is the worst company here I am a single mother and i dont have a dime to my name.. This is the worst I have ever experience and I warn consumers when you see this please stay far away from this company its all scam

Comments

I am sorry you had this happen. Please know that it is not Melaleuca - the company....it is the person that introduced you to this great company and their wonderful products.

There is always one that gives everything a bad name. You were not given the customer service that those of us that have had our lives changed with Melaleuca products are accustomed to receiving.

The customer service I have received from the people at the home office and the person who introduced me to Melaleuca has been first rate. I wish you the best.

Perhaps you would have more than a dime in your pocket if you just followed the plan!

I joined this company in Feb 2013 then decided to cancel my membership in October I guess because of financial difficulty. I did not get charged again because I sent them the filled up CANCELLATION FORM.

It is important to send a paper form not just call or email them. It has to go to the right department or office.

But then I found out the Activate Immune complex made my immune system stronger that I did not get sick during the winter and flu season, unlike in the past years when I always get sick during the winter days. So I decided to renew my membership in March this year and continue to be a satisfied user.

@MJ

So funny they need "paper" or "fax" in an electronic/email world...this should be your first clue that they are using deceptive practices to keep you locked in financially. I am sure all of these wonderul comments are from sellers.

It is disgusting that one must go throught all of this nonsense when it could be done online...IN AN INSTANT, which is why they don't do it. Bad business.

Once again here is a disgruntled malcontent who is poo pooing the melaleuca company, I'm not a gambling person, but I'll bet this person is complaining because

she couldn't bring herself to get up off of her duff and do the work as outlined in

Melaleuca's business manual. Why do people expect to have money fall from the sky all the while their not putting in the work? One word LAZY that's all.

I love their products.

@Anonymous

First of all.....it's a back up order not an auto ship. The back up order is there to protect our membership benefits......think of it as auto insurance......it's there but you don't want to use it.

Second to cancel or suspend your account it has to be done in WRITING...and faxing it or mailing it in.

A phone call or email will not do it and no one else can do it for you either. This is a company of great integrity with wonderful products.....sorry for your misunderstanding.....you were not given the correct info.

@Anonymous

What a freaking joke - great integrity? Ha!

Order instantly, pay instantly, oh, but I can't get out of this garbage instantly. SCAM ALERT!!!!!!