Florence, Mississippi
1.5K views

I cancelled my service and sent the package back and still did not receive my money back. The next month they took another 117.65 out of my account after I had previously cancelled my entire account and still will not return my money after numerous emails and phone calls.

So i am out all of this money, no products and I AM A VERY PISSED OFF single mother that has no help and they have taken over 300 dollars away from my children. I have discouraged many from signing up with this company and will continue to call and try to get my money.

I have sent two packages back that they claim not to have received yet and I know that they have received them and still will not return my money. WORST COMPANY EVER

Melaleuca Cons: Would not allow me to closing account, Could not close account, Unsafe products, Shipping charges, Commitment to a monthly order.

• Melaleuca Scam

Comments

Anytime you send anything back to any company you should register it to have a tracer.

US395

You have the tracking number for the package you returned right?What happened when you should them that they received it? I have never had an issue sending a product back.