1.1K views

Well after a year of spending $15 per product on Ultra Moisture Luxury Shampoo and Deep Conditioner, I thought it was my gray menopausal hair that was misbehaving. My stylist told me to try Suave Clarifying Shampoo for months, and I finally did and I couldn't believe how great my hair feels and looks.

Mela was leaving such a build up on my scalp and hair. It was gross. I gave the Melaleuca shampoo another try and again my ends were unruly!

Today I tried Suave Moisturizing Shampoo and my hair is better behaved compared to using the Mela crap. Suave is well under $2 a bottle!

Really I am not overjoyed with any of their products since they are very expensive, but I have a family member that I connected with on it.

I think that I can say that their facial products and vitamins seem good.

Comments

Jomamma

I fried my hair---three color treatments in eight days. Melaleuca Sei Bella Moisturizing Shampoo and Sei Bella ultra-moisturizing treatment saved my hair.

I would not use shampoo with this much moisturizer normally, but after my ordeal, I needed it. I used to use Nexus, but I like the Sei Bella better, and it's a concentrate---costs about a third as much to use as what I had before. Too much moisture is not good if you don't need it, and if you DO need it, and you are using a shampoo for normal or dry hair, that won't work either.

I do know that Melaleuca will credit you for that product, and send you whatever you choose in place of it. They are fanatic about keeping customers happy for the long haul.