Howard, Kansas

I canceled my membership they are still shipping me stuff I don’t want and have charged my bank account $88.00! I called them and they refused to cancel the order, which I did not make!!

Now I have to refuse the shipment and hope they refund my money.

Products aren’t that good and way too expensive and by the time you add shipping it’s awful . I would not recommend this company to anyone!

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

MORMONS ARE INHERENTLY GREEDY *** THEY STILL DONT GET THAT THE REST OF US SEE RITE THRU ALL THE *** THESE FOLKS IN THE CHURCH OR SHOULD I CALL IT A MLM ARE ALL BRAINWASHED NITWITS WHO THINK THEY ARE PART OF SOMETHING BIG WHEN THE NUMBERS HAVE BEEN DIMINISHING FOR YEARS. WHAT WAS ONCE MAYBE 17MILLION IDIOTS IS NOW ABOUT 8.5 MILLION IDIOTS, THANKS TO THE INTERNET AND THE FACT THAT IF YOU JUST TAKE A MINUTE AND GO ON EXMORMON.ORG YOULL FIND PLENTY OF X MEMBERS WHO HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT TROUBLE WHEN THEY TRIED TO QUIT THE CULT. LONG STORY SHORT DONT TRUST ANY OF THEM REMEMBER IT WAS SPAWNED IN AMERICA IN THE 1830 ERA OMFG WAKE UP DO THE HOMEWORK DO THE MATH NONE OF THE BS ADDS UP TO ANYTHING MORE THEN FREE MASONARY .

@ALLA BIN JOBBY