5.0

Have been a customer for 3 years and found their many products to be honestly represented.Money back guarantee works!

Household, Beauty, Health and many more products all work and are better than you buy in a store as well as better priced. We're satisfied and started marketing for them with great support and company cautions to explain Preferred customer status before we sign up people. Great on-line videos and product explanations that are the best we've ever seen. 950,000 US customers couldn't be wrong and the company's been around 29 years and still growing - What does that tell You?

What more can I say, except that I suspect the disgruntled customers didn't read or understand the terms of the signup agreement and were expecting to get rich quick.Of course, there's shipping costs, but as UPS's second largest custom in the US, I'm sure the shipping costs are reasonable and proper.

Review about: Melaleuca Shipping Service.

Reason of review: ALL OF THE ABOVE REASONS.

I liked: Business and products are honestly represented.

Had an Experience with Melaleuca?

Comments